Wednesday 17 February 2016

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today - Politics



It's our First lady's birthday today.

Happy Birthday to the wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari.

Her media aide Zainab Ikaz-Kassim has shared a touching tribute to Nigeria’s “First Lady”.
Having to work with Her Excellency Mrs Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has been an eye opening and humbling experience.

When I got the news that I had been selected to work as the personal assistant to the wife of the president, I packed my bags and my 10 month old daughter completely unsure of what to expect from the wife of the Newly elected president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I asked myself so many questions.

Within the first hour of meeting her, my anxiety was dispelled and I was wowed; we spoke about my daughter, my husband, my culture. She was keen on seeing that I was comfortable and she went ahead to discuss our work frame which she intentionally set with comfort in mind.


http://www.bellanaija.com/2016/02/happy-birthday-aisha-buhari-read-the-touching-tribute-by-her-staff/

No comments:

Post a Comment