Tuesday 15 March 2016

Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) - Family

Her name is Gloria while his name is Emeka ..they met on Facebook 4 years ago and got married last year.

He had innocently stumbled on her Facebook profile, sent her a request and boom, he stalked her..and love happened.

Narrating how they met on Facebook, Emeka Nwarulor on their 4th anniversary which happened a few weeks ago, wrote thus:


Wow! So Facebook reminded me of when you accepted my friend request 4 years ago, ha! I remember stalking your profile just to know more about you, your friends, your connections, just about anything.
Like a CIA, I scanned every picture, checked most comments to find anything that could raise a red flag. This was a classified case o. Lol. But your record was clean and I was more determined to pursue. Lol
A quick message to folks out there who could have sent their future partner away just by their social media footprints and activities. Take heed. Sometimes the answer to your prayer for a future partner could simply be putting social media to good use.
February is an interesting month for me, as it is a constant reminder of how your sincere friendship brought beauty to my world.

See more below

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/03/nigerian-couple-celebrate-4th.html


No comments:

Post a Comment