Saturday 20 February 2016

Unemployment: I Am Losing Interest In Studies!! - Education

Don't really know if I should be worried with my new mindset or cram this jargons and just pass. I'm studying Electrical Electronics Engineering and I tell the truth studies no longer interest me! In fact I'm so angry when I see folks study sleeplessly.

Look at his long Aba tie, he has rubbed the board 20 times just to prove a.bc/2x° = x+x*2!yy


Nigeria's academic syllables is so archaic and uninteresting that one will never gain anything from it if not to cram and pass exams. I'm doing EE but daily I'm bombarded with some hyperbolic functions I'll probably never meet my entire life. To worsen it all the thought of being unemployed after graduation make me wanna give up and say: Sir can we go now? I wanna go learn comedy.

I did my one year IT in a small IT company. I've always loved computers, so I dedicated my time that before one year elapsed I was training people for CCNA -including so called first class graduates!!

Now I'm back to school. Just a minute introduction I did, I no longer call Daddy because I'm making enough to sustain me from fixing laptops, teaching people computer operation, blogging, web design etc


Thank God I attended a polytechnic, studied only two years and went to the real world to discover that the opposite of studying hard is knowing one fat senator!!

seun lalasticlala I ask again should I be worried of this mindset or just cram the next chapter and ready my 'blocking' money?

Anyways i go watch me episode 11 of this Adobe primere pro YouTube tutorial. Hmmm video editting is the skill I booked to acquire 1st quarter 2016



Yungwizzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment