Saturday 30 January 2016

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. - Romance

I was chatting with a lady on Facebook and I asked a question but as usual with girls (late and monosyllabic replies), she replied after "ages"...... literarily........ It took her a year plus to reply and she didn't just go monosyllabic...... Thißs one was soo lazy that she couldn't type a decent reply. the best she could do was a thumbs up... So I wasted 2years of my life waiting for " Thumbs up"(not like i waited sha... I actually forgot I had her as a fb friend) ... HMMMMM..... Shey na because I still dey hustle?? All these ladies...... God is watching y'all in 3D....

pictures after the cut...

N.B notice the date and time of when the messages were sent


Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by wilybebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment