Wednesday 20 January 2016

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else - Romance

OK this is going to be a little long and weird.

I have a boyfriend who lives in Switzerland and we have been dating 3years now (before he left Nigeria for his masters) and we love each other (I think).
You know the whole stories about men hooking up with whites and all that. Though we don't talk again like before. We sometimes go a week without communicating not even on Facebook.

Now I have a guy in my department how has been asking me out for months now. This same guy will always send me gifts, takes me around, and sometimes gives me money (I never asked because my boyfriend sends me money too). Today he asked me to be his date to a friend's birthday party and I said OK because I was not going to be busy for the rest of the night.

To cut the long story short, he proposed to me in front of everybody today at the party and I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't think of what to say(I never expected that to happen because I made it clear to him I am in a serious relationship). I had to hug him to avoid embarrassment for him but I don't love him because he is a yahoo guy. But i think he loves me for real because he even introduced me to his parents when they came to check on him.

My problem now is that I can't date this guy because of what he is doing (apart from that, he is so romantic and I think I am crushing on him deep down) but my boyfriend is not showing me that affection anymore. I don't want to be a second girlfriend to any man. I want to be his first pieority.

Should I say yes to the man who loves me?

No comments:

Post a Comment