Thursday 10 December 2015

Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos)




From the Narrator, Read BELOW

Yesterday the thieves came calling. They entered my compound at ijaiye in lagos and vandalized two vehicles. Both Lexus RX 300. While on the second vehicle I woke up and heard sounds downstairs. I peeped out through the window and saw two men, one was in the vehicle loosing the looseables while the other one was watching. I shouted 'who is that?!' And their reply was that 'come down naw'. Such audacity in a crime-filled city like Lagos! I started screaming 'thief! Ole!' And the thief inside the car jolted and wanted to run, the other one simply told him 'continue wetin u dey do jor' and they went on for another 30 minutes! After which they scaled the fence and escaped in a car they came with and parked outside. I called the phone number of the DPO of the nearest police station immediately and he sounded too drowsy or inaudible, I tried another police officer's number and they said they are on their way. I called a few other neighbours and landlords too while screaming 'Ole' till they left.
The police however showed up, but only about an hour after the thieves had left. And the only question they could ask was who we suspected.
Who else if not the police themselves. Such audacity and confidence is only common amongst them or thieves that have a backup in them. Two streets away they did the same to another lexus RX350, I don't have the pictures from those ones. But here are some from my compound.
It is Christmas again and Nigerians are helpless once more in the hands of over-confident thieves and robbers, incompetent police and confused government. God help us all.
 Source http://www.viviangist.com/another-robbery-in-ijaiye-lagos-photos


No comments:

Post a Comment